This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement for the website UKSEOMarket as of May 16, 2023.
This Website belongs to Jbx Digital Lab LTD, based in Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V.
UKSEOMarket, in its sole discretion, may modify or review these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. All recent modifications or revisions done by UKSEOMarket replace all former agreements and takes effect upon the date of posting. Continued use of the service following recent amendments signifies your assent to the revised Terms of Service. You further agree to apprise yourself of recent changes to the Terms of Service through periodic reviews of our Site and this page.
We thank you for using our products and services (“Services”). By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the website UKSEOMarket.com (“the Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THE WEBSITE.
Use of the Website
1. Eligibility: By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement. If you are using the Website on behalf of an organization, you represent that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms and Conditions.
2. User Account: Some features of the Website may require you to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
3. Prohibited Activities: When using the Website, you agree not to:
a. Violate any applicable laws or regulations. b. Engage in any fraudulent, deceptive, or harmful activities. c. Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity. d. Interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or its security features. e. Collect or store the personal information of other users without their consent. f. Transmit any viruses, malware, or other harmful code.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. Ownership: The Website and its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of UKSEOMarket.com and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Website or its content without our prior written consent.
2. Trademarks: “UKSEOMarket.com” and any associated logos or trademarks are the exclusive property of UKSEOMarket.com. You may not use these trademarks without our prior written permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
1. No Warranty: The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or secure.
2. Third-Party Content: The Website may contain links to third-party websites or display content provided by third parties. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or reliability of such third-party content. Your use of third-party content is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
1. Exclusion of Damages: In no event shall UKSEOMarket.com be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or any content or services provided through the Website.
2. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold UKSEOMarket.com, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Modification and Termination
1. Modification: UKSEOMarket.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Website, or any part thereof, at any time without prior notice.
2. Termination: We may terminate your access to the Website at any time and for any reason, without prior notice or liability.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and
construed in accordance with the laws of [insert jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the use of the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UKSEOMarket jurisdiction.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and UKSEOMarket.com regarding your use of the Website and supersede any prior agreements or understandings, whether oral or written.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com or use the quick contact on the website.